
When I first arrived in Abuja, I thought...this ain't so bad. My social sponsor took me to Dunes, the high-end, expat clientele grocery store located at the bottom of a hotel. I walked in and thought, nice nice.....and then I looked over at the freezer aisle and SCREAMED!!! What did I lay my eyes upon? That's right, a large selection of BLUE BELL ice cream. My cyncial self thought, no this couldn't be. We don't even have access to BLUE BELL in Washington, D.C. I investigate; I turn the carton around and there you have it....Brenham, Texas. And just to think, it could be yours here in Abuja, Nigeria for the mere price of $26!!




Wow...what a welcome surprise! :) Yum!
ReplyDeleteAnd darn well worth it!
ReplyDeleteOMG that is HILARIOUS!! In NYC you can't even get the stuff! I have to get my fix whenever I go home!!
ReplyDeleteI tell Don not to bring home any more Moolenium Crunch (our fav), but sometimes he does, and you know what happens . . . :)
ReplyDelete$26?! Wow, but for good ice cream it's worth it : ) You know that I'm quite the ice cream addict so I could somehow justify spending that much!
ReplyDelete